Monday, September 22, 2008

My Week!!

Just thought I would give you a quick run down of my week so that everyone could feel sorry for me. No, really so that you could pray for me to make it through.

Monday Work till 3:30 then attend and watch my husband coach HCS soccer game at 4:30 at LHS. Take my kids to thier soccer practice at 6pm. Home to cook supper, get homework for 2 kids, baths, and hopefully in the bed at a decent hour.

Tuesday School until 1pm. Then to HCS for work and VIP staff meeting at 2:30-5pm. HCS soccer practice at 5:30. Home to cook supper, get homework for myself and 2 kids, baths, etc etc.

Wednesday Work until 3:30 then home to change and back at church for Awanas and Children's Choir at 5:30. Home by 8:30 to get baths, supper and in the bed at another decent hour hopefully.

Thursday School until 1pm. Then off to HCS to work. Then home at 3:30 to change and then to HCS soccer game at 4:30. Then DW and I play softball at 7pm. We play 2 softball games then home to finish homework for myself, and 2 kids, dinner will be at the ballpark tonight, baths, etc etc.

Friday Work until 3:30. Then I have cheer practice from 3:30-5pm. Then home to hopefully crash and get ready for Saturday.

Saturday Girls have soccer game not sure the time yet and then we leave to go to do our ministry with the homeless in Houston. Home around 5pm. DW has prayer meeting at 8pm. I will spend the rest of my Saturday cleaning the house, washing, getting things ready for next week, and doing my homework. Hopefully and probably will fall asleep doing my homework.

Sunday Church, Church, Church then home to get ready to start over next week.

So there is my week. Will need lots of prayer. Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: