Friday, July 18, 2008

MY FRIDAY

Ok, this one is for Todd Wright....My Friday was not near as interesting as his...

Kids woke around 8am...I get up and check emails and return emails....

Feed the kids whatever we can find for breakfast because we are behind on buyin groceries...

Straighten house, make beds, pick things up and everyone gets dressed.....

Have lunch with DW and then after lunch we lay Mason down for a nap and gather all of our things to get ready for our lemonade sales.....We make 3 different flavors of lemonade...First pitcher is regular country time lemonade..2 pitcher is strawberry country time lemonade..and the 3pitcher is a new recipe we tried today..It is Wiler powdered peach tea mixed with Wilers lemonade...It was a hit and if you have not tried it you need to...It is great for a hot summer day.

Then we work the lemonade stand until 5:30pm and clean up in more ways than one...

After DW gets home from work I leave to go to the tanning bed, then I go up to my classroom to do a little work on curriculum etc....Cause, school starts back for me in 3 weeks...

After working in my classroom until 8pm then I come home load all the things we will need for our SPLAT ministries into the Mom mobile and then we eat supper and clean up.

We go out side to watch the kids swim in the pool for about an hour....Go in, get baths, get kids into bed and then I sit down to work more on curriculum with my lap top and discover that I have lost my jump drive that has a years worth of school curriculum on it....

We frantically start looking for it in the house, car, back at my classroom, back home and then again in the car and finally find it after an hour of blood, sweat, and lots of frantic tears...

Then I sit down to check emails one more time, read the Toddblog, and then decide to write this blog, just before I decide to turn in for the night.

Like I said not a very interesting day compared to some of you guys....

1 comment:

Todd Wright said...

Yay! The movement has begun! Great blog...I need to try some of that lemondade!