Friday, July 11, 2008

So Here Is My Day Today

So it is summer so my days aren't near as busy as they are during the school year but I thought I would enlighten you on my day for today.

First of all I get woke up by my 3 year old at about 8:30, he is hungry so I get up and get him something to eat and then I go lay back down. He comes back in my room a few minutes later wanting some juice so I get up and get juice for him and then go lay back down. He comes back in and wants to watch a movie so at this point I decide I need to get up even though I would love to sleep just 10 more minutes. I mean afterall, it is summer.

So, I get up and instruct all 5 kids that we have alot of errands to run so they need to get up and get dressed, brush teeth, and clean thier rooms.

By the way I have only 3 kids the extra 2 kids are my 2 nieces. They are here for the summer.

So, for those who don't know me well, I am a little OCD so I have to make sure that all beds are made, rooms are clean, toys picked up and in thier place, floors vaccuumed, dishes cleaned and kitchen wiped down along with the table, and the bathroom clean. So we work to make sure all of this is done before we leave the house.

So we will get dressed and leave to first go and meet my husband for lunch at 12, then after lunch we will take my 3 year old for a haircut, go to Lowe's to get somethings for our SPLAT outreach tomorrow at the park, and then to walmart to get "stuff".

Then I will meet a friend, Robin, in Brandon Park to hand out flyers for tomorrows ministry outreach. WE will go door to door and then leave some at 2 gas stations that allows us to post on the windows and leave at the counter.

Then back home to get ready for pictures. Pictures at 7pm and then probably dinner and then home to get kids ready for bed. By this point my son will be very grumpy because he will have not had a nap today.

So that is basically my day, not very interesting but never the less, thats me.

No comments: