Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Who is Stephanie Crager?

I am a teacher at Harmony Christian School. I teach Pre-k 3- 8th grade Music and Drama. I am responsible for 2 large musicals per year along with solo & ensemble competitions. I also take my Choir to peform for many community events. We do puppet shows, drama skits, songs, sign language, banners, streamers, and black light shows. I am also the cheer coach at Harmony Christian School. I am also currently in the process of getting my Bachelors Degree in Children's Ministries with a specialization in Biblical Studies along with a minor in Music and Theatre Arts.

I have just recently started a new ministry called SPLAT Ministries. We go out to Brandon Park and minister to the kids in that area. We feed them lunch along with provide activities for the kids to do. We keep a list of all the names of kids that come to our outreach so that I can send birthday cards when it is time. We do this twice a month and I am hoping that as the ministry grows that we will be able to reach more kids and go into more parks, apartment buildings etc to minister to many kids. As of right now we have been able to minister to @ 60 kids so far since June.

What does SPLAT stand for?
S-Songs
P-Praise
L-Lessons
A-Activities
T-Teaching
We do all of these things with the kids along with bringing in puppet shows, object lessons, and Drama skits.

SPLAT Children's Ministries
Building a Faith that Sticks!

Please pray that God will continue to grow this ministry and bring more helpers so that we can reach more kids for the kingdom of God.

1 comment:

Todd Wright said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! And twitter, too? Oh my!